Thursday, February 7, 2013

Baaa!

Block 3 is by no means finished, but I couldn't resist showing you this -

are they not the cutest sheep? Worth making every one of those innumerable French knots, I reckon. OK, Lizzie and David's little flock probably don't have black faces and legs, but the colours work here.

Another day or two few days before the whole block is finished; life goes on around it. If you ever wondered why I work so slowly, consider the past week...

On Friday my sister and I went to Williamstown for a funeral. Saturday, a trip to the Wesley Hill Market to stock up on some of Katie's luscious fruit. Sunday, a couple of Scrabble games with Marle and Janet - neither of which I won :-(  What can you do when someone gets TWO seven letter words in one game???

Monday, coffee with a visiting granddaughter, and later a train trip to Bendigo to see the chiropractor. Love the train (and ridiculously cheap at $1.90 for pensioners.)
Tuesday, lots of stitching took place. Wednesday, not so much, due to morning coffee with the lovely Catsmum, followed by my regular massage appointment with Naomi, who does her best to combat the effects of sitting for hours, bent over an embroidery hoop.

This morning the Naughty Little Car had to be attended to; it's now running sweetly again. Tomorrow is the Goldfields Quilters' meeting day. Guess I'd better stop faffing around on the computer, and get back to stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment